This gives you a great reason to hit the local thrift store! Have fun collecting shirts in a variety of prints and patterns to create this one-of-a-kind quilt. This 66" x 80" pattern is made from 20 deconstructed men’s dress shirts. The salvaged shirting is reversible with an almost voile-like hand making it perfect for a snuggly throw. The bulk of the quilt top is constructed using 2 ½" wide strips which can be substituted using your favorite pre-cut roll if you don’t want to use shirting.
Finished Size: 66" x 80"
- 14 Large or Extra-large (XL) blue men’s dress
- 6 Large or Extra-large (XL) red/pink men’s
- dress shirts
- 4 yards of backing fabric
- 3/4 yard of binding fabric
- 70” x 84” batting
- Coordinating thread
- Ruler with a 30-degree angle marking